1. LPWA Cellular - LTE-M & NB-IoT
Learn to leverage the two cellular «Low Power Wide Area» access technologies (LPWA) Narrowband IoT (NB-IoT) and LTE-M for your IoT project.
2. LoRaWAN - Low Power Network
Swisscom offers the only nationwide network for IoT in Switzerland: the Low Power Network (LPN) based on the LoRaWAN technology. Learn all about the power efficient technology for your IoT projects.
3. Device & Data Hub: Industrial & LwM2M use cases
- Industry focus: Learn to securely connect your industrial machines using remote gateways running edge logic and the DDH.
- LwM2M focus: Learn to securely connect your smart devices with LwM2M using DDH.
4. LoRaWAN to the cloud
Learn how to decode LoRaWAN payload on Azure and visualize the real-time data. Hands-on training to learn Azure functions, BI and visualizations.
In the meantime: One day every month our experts are happy to arrange an appointment in-person or by video call to answer your questions or provide technical support.
Register here DE/EN: Techie Tuesday